Friday, October 31, 2008

"One Size Fits Both"

by Julius
copyright 2004



Pam’s panties were black, black velvet. She stood facing the sink, her jeans crumpled around her ankles. The panties didn't cover her ass, Pam’s panties never do. A triangle, its apex deep in her cleft, crossed each buttock diagonally. She looked so utterlybeautiful. I knelt and began kissing that ass, so very hungry for her. I nipped at her softness with my teeth. She squirmed, ready. I slid a hand between her thighs; she seemed to quiver, all over.

Making love to her pussy with my fingers, through the soft fabric, I could feel her heat and soon, her dampness. She wriggled and squirmed on my fingers,humping them through the velvet. Her thighs tensed and squeezed my hand. Her climax was a sobbing, writhing and very wet affair. She soaked her panties. Pam's a wet cummer.

"Want to try them?" she asked.

"Try what?"

"Try wearing my panties, like you said you wanted to,” she kicked her feet free of her jeans and began skinning the panties down off her hips. “You know you fantasize about it.”

"Okay." I said aloud. But I was silently shouting, ‘Yes, Yes, Yes!’

I wriggled my way into them; it was so erotic, so kinky. Oh how I’d wanted this.

I gasped at the cool wetness of the fabric as I pulled them up into my crotch. My Pam had come in them moments before and now my balls were nestled in her juices. My cock went beyond stiff.

The panties did feel good though, so totally different from my own underwear. Soft and clinging, surely they were too small to contain me. I tugged and squirmed some more and somehow they stretched to cover my balls and my erection. My cock didn't quite manage to burrow out under the elastic of the waistband, but oh it tried.

They were so very, very feminine, I loved them.

"My God," she exclaimed, "they make you look enormous."

I looked down. The bulge did seem impressive, the contours of my package clearly outlined, the velvet emphasizing everything somehow. That long ridge of black cloth, covering my cock, I was pleased with the way I looked.

She turned us then, so that my ass rested against the counter and she dropped to her knees.

“They suit you,” she said and giggled, “especially the little silk bow.” She touched it and looked up at me with her cock-sucker eyes.

I watched her nuzzle me through the velvet, my arousal growing ever more acute. I glimpsed her breasts, so very white, jostling heavily in the shimmery black bra. Pam made no effort to pull the panties down or to move them aside. She rolled her face from side to side, rubbing and teasing my cock through the tightness of the fabric.

She opened her mouth and bit my cock, none too gently and I groaned. Her hand cupped my balls. The panties were tight and seemed to be getting tighter. She kept up the rubbing of my cock with her face and I knew that if she didn’t stop I was going to come. I told her so.

“That’s okay, I want you to come in my panties, it’s your turn,” she said and went back to loving my velvet covered erection.

I was getting closer and closer with just the steady movement of her face against me. Then she began a little chant, her face rubbing my erection with every word, “I... Want… You… To… Come… In… My… Panties… Come… Honey… Come… Come… Come…”

I did too! Oh God how I came. Crouching over her, I came, sobbing, humping. My cock pulsed and its cum gushed into the panties. I could feel it trickling, hot down my belly and into my pubic hair, trickling, tickling.

Then her mouth was over my cockhead, sucking at me through the velvet. Sucking noisily. Sucking my cum through the weave of the fabric.

Finally I straightened, my legs still trembling, my heart racing.

Pam sat back on her heels, smiling up at me, wet mouthed. She licked her lips, swallowed. Slowly, carefully she peeled the panties down off my hips, down my legs. I stepped out of them and stood droop-cocked, breathing hard. A last drop of cum drooled from my cock’s tip and fell onto my knee, trailing a glistening, gossamer strand. Pam reached out and caught it with a fingertip, pulling it away from me until it parted. I felt the cold touch of it as the end fell against my thigh.

She stood and began to put her panties, our panties, on. Her eyes never left mine as she drew the little black garment up, up her thighs. As she dragged them snug into her crotch she said softly, “Wet with my lover’s cum.”

“Wet, wet, wet,” she crooned and rubbed the cum-soaked velvet against her sex.

My cock began to stir and Pam caught sight of it and stared. Her eyes widened. She clamped her hand over her pussy and her eyes found mine.

We were both still hungry.

No comments: