Friday, October 31, 2008

"Well, That's What I Call 'Em"

(a 200 word flasher) by Julius
Copyright October 2008



She was unmistakably English, the accent was adorable. She sounded the way a lot of people on British TV do.

With her skirt hiked high up her stockinged thighs, I was about to go exploring.

“Like my knickers?” she asked.

“Your panties?”

“Knickers,” she insisted.

They barely covered her mound and escaping wisps of dark curls promised a proper bush. I like pubic hair. My fingers eased under her panties, sorry, knickers.

She squirmed away and rolled onto her stomach. “They're a bit daring don't you think?”

“It's a thong!” I told her, leaning nearer to kiss a bared buttock.

She giggled, “It's still knickers.”

I nipped the other buttock with my teeth, she squealed and writhed her soft, warm skin against my face.

“You have a lovely ass.”

“That's arse,” she corrected.

I rolled her roughly onto her back again and hooked my fingers under her panties, or knickers, and pulled them to one side.

“Ow!” she protested, as the scrap of nylon pulled cruelly into her ass, or arse.

“I trust fucking is still fucking?”

She grabbed for my cock. “Yes, oh yes, most definitely, fucking is fucking."

No comments: