Saturday, November 29, 2008

"BraFUL"

Talking tactile here ...... this flasher is dedicated to the yummy, bigger ladies and that most beautiful of moments, when your hands are filled to overflowing and you'd not trade an inch of the girl. Perky? To hell with perky!


"BraFUL" (a 100 word flasher)
by Julius
Copyright2002


Girl needs a bra! Needs to wear one I mean.

I mean she's a big girl and well, you know what I mean! Sometimes she doesn't, you know, doesn't wear one. Around the house that is. Nothing under the sweater. Nothing but the sweater. Then I reach round under her arms, under her sweater. She's wonderful to hold, doesn't need one then 'coz I can hold her. Heavy in my hands, soft, kinda squirmy. She likes that. Me too! Her nipples poking my palms, she makes little throaty noises. Moves her ass against me.

Then? ... Well, she has no panties!

No comments: