Thursday, November 27, 2008

"Maytag Man"

This is the first story I ever submitted to ERA. Seven years ago! I hope you enjoy this oldie.





"Maytag Man"
by Julius

Copyright 20 September 2001






I had the image in my mind. The Maytag man and his basset hound, there is a basset hound in those ad's, isn't there? You know the ad', the one with the bored repair-man? Bored because the machines never seem to falter, never need repair?

You'd loved the idea. You always love these ideas don't you? We loaded the washer with mostly towels so there'd be plenty of mass whirling around. You added the detergent, set the controls and the familiar hiss and splash of the water began. You scrambled up and sat there to wait. And we did have to wait, wait through the wash cycle for the first spin. I knew the wait would seem an eternity. An eternity to me. The whole concept had me definitely horny and you were radiating that magic something that seems to come off you in waves when the promise of loving steps onto our stage. Especially when the loving is a little different.

The spraying water inside the machine was the only sound for a while.

"I should have peed first." you announced, "the hiss of the water kind of gets to me!" I nodded to say that I agreed and you smiled one of your little smiles. You know that a need to pee turns us both on, cranks us up a little more. You squirmed your ass on the lid and announced, "Ummm, getting nice and warm, I think I like this chair."

The squirm got to me too. Knowing your panties were in with the towels was a plus. I'd seen you wiggle them down from under your skirt, down your thighs, step out of them and toss them in the machine. Little white cotton things. Now your ass was bare on the white enamel of the lid. Black skirt fanned out behind you. It covered you to just above your knees at the front.

My erection was now an insistent, aching presence in my pants. The wash cycle was taking forever. Now you had your eyes closed, a small smile on your face and I knew you were revelling in the warmth of the lid over the hot water and the slow vibrations. I knew because that's the smile you smile when we make love. And my need for you was climbing steadily.

I stepped up to you and you parted your legs to let me stand between your knees. I'd put a plank on some bricks to bring me up to the level of the washer's top. Your blouse buttons beckoned and I slowly undid them from the top down. I felt my excitement rise like a burn across my upper chest. Pale skin, white bra. The steady motion of the washer was producing a tremble in the flesh of your ample breasts. Breasts that threatened to spill out of the bra's cups. My hands were trembling too. The arousal that comes with closeness to you! I sensed your eyes on me and glanced up. Your lips were slightly parted, we both leaned forward at the same moment and kissed.

The sudden stop of the machine startled us both and the pump started to empty the wash water.

The rush of the water down into the waste pipe must have got to you. I felt you grip my hips with your knees and you moaned softly. Your top teeth were over your bottom lip. A sure sign that you need the little girls room. You smiled at me and said, "Oh dear!" You needed urgently to close your thighs and I was in the way. I watched your face reflect the fight going on below. Your frown eased, and I knew you'd won, for now.

The power of suggestion! Your need, the sound effects! Now I needed to go as well. But not quite as much as I needed to have you. Our mutual hunger was mounting.You hooked your heels behind my thighs and pulled me closer. Squirming and wiggling your walked your ass across the top of the washing machine towards me. I fumbled with button and zipper and fought my pants down over my hips, your thighs and calves hindering y efforts. Just as frantically I pushed my briefs down too. My erect cock sprang free. You reached for it with your left hand and squeezed me none too gently.

We waited, forever it seemed, for the spin cycle to start. "I gotta pee sooooon!" you told me, your voice almost a growl, "I'm so horny, this lid is so warm under my ass. Your voice, your words, your nearness were working their magic, my poor penis felt as hard and brittle as glass in your grip.

I looked down. Your skirt was hiked almost to your waist. Thighs, hips, your dark pussy fur, a glint of moisture too, deep between those thighs, sweet pinks and soft reds. You pulled insistently at my cock, drawing me to you. I came to you willingly and sighed as the head received your pussy's wet kiss. A loud click and the machine started as if on cue. I thrust through your small fist and slid into your soft tightness in one silky, gentle thrust. We both moaned our separate ecstacies together. How can you be so hot inside? Always that happy puzzling question. Ourarms went about each other and we clung together, me inside, you impaled.

This was incredible!! The load was uneven and the whole machine, with you aboard, shook and vibrated. And you? You shook and vibrated with my eager cock inside you.


We both left the moving to the machine. We'd agreed about this. As if we would have any control once our passions took hold! As if we'd be still and let the machine do all the moving. But it was easy for me to be still! I was so aroused that I stood as if frozen. I didn't dare move or I'd lose it right then and there. I just closed my eyes and hung on, it was unbelievable! As the water came out of the fabric the spinning got faster and the movement more violent and suddenly you were cumming and yelling uncontrollably, digging your fingers into my back until you were really hurting me. I felt you vagina spasm repeatedly as your orgasm tore through you. Incredibly my climax didn't happen then. I opened my eyes and looked down into your cleavage ,your breasts were quivering in your bra and your chest heaved as you fought for breath and still the drier spun, and spun and spun and spun and suddenly you were sobbing that you were going to cum again. And the spinning drum became more unbalanced. The effect was of your thrusting against my cock and suddenly I was losing it too.

I dropped my hands and gripped your ass and began to move against you. Only one thing mattered now to both of us, getting ourselves to the edge and going over it. And the machine was a third partner in all this .Suddenly we came as one, so quickly, so urgently. I spent myself in you "Now! and now! and now! and now!" and you rippled and spasmed as you milked me in crazy, helpless response. And we were suddenly done and clunging to each other. But the machine wasn't done, it kept lurching and lunging and it kept us moving, me into you and you around me.

That sweet agony deep inside as my cock strove to give you more of what it no longer had. That awesome sensation that is my body begging me to stop, and God bless Maytag engineers; with a sudden click the machine began to run down. The motion eased and we clung together sobbing our relief and laughing our crazy joy.

"Oh but that was incredible!" your words and my thought.

We slowly got our breath back, heartbeats eased their frantic hammering. Suddenly you made a mewing noise in your throat and sobbed, "Oh my heavens, but I've gotto pee!" Your knees clamped against my thighs painfully. Your hand suddenly grabbed for your groin as nature demanded that you pay heed.

"Surely not before the rinse and spin cycles are done!" I said softly.

Your response was unprintable but your hobbling walk, as you headed bathroomwards was, to me, sweet and cute and utterly delightful.

Behind me the rinsing and spinning of your panties had just begun.

No comments: